Backyard Photography Session

Lily

White Petunia 


Sunlight streaming through bush


Red Coleus 

Mini Roses

Sycamore Tree

Vines growing up fence

Jet stream of water
I love to take pictures, even though I'm terrible at it. Flowers are kind of my thing I guess because that's what i usually take pictures of. I've never really had anything else to take pictures of except plants and friends. I'm thinking about saving up for a really nice camera to take pictures on, I just haven't decided if I would use it enough to make it worth the money. One of my favorite times to take pictures is when it is raining so you can see the rain drops on the plant. These pictures are not the best quality because I'm just using an Iphone 7 to take the pictures. My friend Sharita has a nice Nikon camera that she uses and her pictures are amazing! I signed up for photography as one of my electives next year so hopefully that will help me. If you have any ideas of what i should take pictures of or way to improve please comment down bellow or send me an email at: kamrynchamberlain447@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Start of 2020.....